we were made for each other...

Mrs. Azuan forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

we are engaged! ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

since we found L.O.V.E

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

EVERYTHING ABOUT YANNA

My Heart, My Soul, My Family, My Gerek, My Life

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i lost someone today =(

assalamualaikum... hmm... sad news. i lost someone this evening. someone dear to me. someone i consider an aunt. someone i love...

she was only a neighbour. but then, we became family. she is the granny for my two angels. how i wish i can turn back time. where we were happy neighbours. where my mom will come back early from work so we can have teatime together under the mango tree. where my mom will buy something to eat that we can enjoy every evening. where auntie will make something delicious that i won't forget the taste. how i miss all that...

sadly... i just lost her daughter last year. and this year... it's her turn leaving me. how i wish you can attend my wedding...

ya Allah, moga Kau rahmati roh auntie. moga Kau letakkan dia di dalam golongan kekasih-Mu. berkatilah rohnya... Al-Fatihah.








p/s (i) : 1 hari penuh debaran. 1 hari yang aku tak suka melihat nama emak tertera di telefon memanggilku. kerana aku tahu, aku akan mendapat khabar duka.

p/s (ii) : adoi, tension lah macam ni... meh sini bak sini! setel cerita!

p/s (iii) : esok hari khamis... kalau semalam aku tak sabar nak balik JB. sekarang ni... rasa tak best pulak...

p/s (iv) : dy... i sedih...








23022011 ~ 9.13pm
rumah aku ~ kediaman warden-SMV Kluang

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com