we were made for each other...

Mrs. Azuan forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

we are engaged! ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

since we found L.O.V.E

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

EVERYTHING ABOUT YANNA

My Heart, My Soul, My Family, My Gerek, My Life

Thursday, May 31, 2012

DEVASTATED

quick update. hari ni dah khamis. tinggal few days lagi untuk naik cuti sekolah. deyymm! bila cuti je rasa sekejapnya. bila sekolah, rasa nak nangis tunggu weekend. ya! even weekend pun rasa amat2 berharga. tapi overall, aku amat berpuas hati. seminggu bersama gerek. susah senang. ada hikmah tak dapat pindah Melaka. just wait and see. He has better plan for us. InsyaAllah.



i'm not good in holding back my emotion. i know. that's why i don't FB and blog. it's not that i don't want or i don't follow latest updates. i just take a glimpse of everything.


anak2 murid kebanyakan dah sambung belajar. good luck anak2. i love you. i miss you. all of you. yang penting, belajar sungguh2. walau di mana kalian sambung belajar.






p/s (i) : habis dah menonton X-Men First Class. hamboilah aku cuti2 ni. exam papers belom siap menanda lagi ni.

p/s (ii) : ngantuk lah. sesuai tido tak time2 ni. haish!

p/s (iii) : malam ni gerek kerja sampai malam. so, i decided to stay home je. nak siapkan kerja2 tertangguh.

p/s (iv) : actually, i miss all the three of you. but seems maybe you don't want me to join. hurt me a little but i'm sure you have your reason. i miss the days where you missed call just to here my voice and hang up. i miss the time where i said i want to buy the hotel and you gave a funny respond. i miss that. i miss all of them.

p/s (v) : HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUAN ZAKIAH. I LOVE YOU, MAK!



31052012 ~ 3.21pm
depan tv ~ rumah sewa gerek-Melaka

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com